1. Travel Documentation
All clients must be in possession of a valid passport and necessary visas or permits at the commencement of travel. All such documentation is the sole responsibility of the client. Your travel advisor may assist you in applying for the necessary travel documentation upon request. Go Bhutan Tours accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the failure of clients to obtain appropriate documentation.
2. Health Requirements
Clients should take into account all international travel risks and familiarize themselves with health requirements applicable to the areas they intend to visit. The client is solely responsible for checking the safety and security conditions, vaccination, and other health requirements of governments in countries visited or transited.
3. Luggage Allowance
In accordance with regulations of the Department of Civil Aviation (DCA), the free baggage allowance within Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia is 20kg for the economy class, 30kg for the business class, and 40kg for the first class, plus limited carry-on luggage. Excess baggage charges are the sole responsibility of the client. Regulations within Vietnam, Laos & Cambodia specify that all suitcases must have a locking device attached. Failure to follow this regulation may result in refusal by airport staff to load suitcases onto the aircraft.
Noted: the above language allowance not applied to budget Airlines.
Bhutan tour packages do not include Life Tourist Accident/Casualty Insurance and all insurance are not part of our package or customize or excursion. We highly recommend that you purchase full coverage travel insurance from your country of origin.
5. Complaints and Claims
Shall you feel unsatisfied with any service Go Bhutan Tours has provided, please notify your local tour guide or your travel advisor to avoid the potential for similar problems happening again during your Bhutan trip?
In the event of a complaint or claim for compensation, you must inform us by email, regular mail, or facsimile in writing within 15 days from the end of your tour. Relevant receipts and substantiating evidence must be attached to the letter of claim. Go Bhutan Tours will not be liable for any claims made later than 15 days after the completion of your tour.
You can contact Go Bhutan Tours via the web form from https://www.gobhutantours.com/, email, fax, or phone. If for any reason, you fail to receive any reply from Go Bhutan Tours in regard of your tour status within 48 hours from the time you submitted the request for booking, modifying, or canceling a tour, please contact Go Bhutan Tours customer service center at [email protected] or phone at +84 909 896 286 immediately to ensure that we are able to deal with your inquiry under the terms of our Terms and Conditions.
7. Liability & Responsibility
- Go Bhutan Tours provide tour information and Bhutan tour bookings. Go Bhutan Tours publishes travel information and services gathered from the selected quality hotels, air ticket agencies, and tour companies & operators. Go Bhutan Tours will not be responsible for errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided by third-party providers.
- Go Bhutan Tours shall not be responsible for any wrongful or negligent or fraudulent, omissions, changes of itinerary, cancellation or the failure of any equipment operated by those suppliers or any other party not directly owned or controlled by Go Bhutan Tours.
- Go Bhutan Tours shall not be liable for any loss, injury, or damage to person or property, alteration of itineraries or cancellation in part or in full, caused by climatic conditions, sea fire, breakdown of machinery or equipment, acts of government or other authorities, wars whether or not declared, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, epidemics, quarantines, medical or customs regulations, terrorist activities, or any other actions, omissions or conditions beyond Go Bhutan Tours’ control. Neither Go nor any of its affiliates or subsidiaries shall be or become liable or responsible for any additional expenses of liability sustained or incurred by the tour member as a result of any of the aforementioned causes
- Go Bhutan Tours is not responsible for a client’s failure to comply with customs regulations.
- Go Bhutan Tours is not responsible for the theft or loss of any customer’s valuables or items of personal property due to the negligence of the customer.
- Go Bhutan Tours reserves the right to substitute hotels, flights, or cruise ships, to alter itineraries, or to cancel the tour prior to departure. If Go Bhutan Tours has canceled any tour prior to the commencement of the tour, Go Bhutan Tours is liable for a full refund of the money received from the client.
- Many of Go Bhutan Tours’ tour packages include activities that require care and attention. Such activities include boarding and going ashore from boats, climbing hills and entering and exiting tombs and caves, etc. You will receive help and advice from our representatives but all activities are undertaken at your own risk. Go Bhutan Tours, its employees and agents cannot be responsible for any action or event that occurs after its said employees and agents have exercised their duty and taken the necessary care.
- Go Bhutan Tours reserves the right to modify or rescind the terms and conditions in whole, or in part at any time with or without notice.
8. Modification or Discontinuance of Service
Go Bhutan Tours reserves the right to modify or discontinue service to clients who behave illegally or objectionably toward its employees and agents. Offensive behavior includes behavior that is obscene, racially offensive or of a sexual nature.
Cancellation & Refunds
Cancellation by customers
We would be deeply sorry if you choose to cancel your Bhutan Tours; however, we realize that there are many valid reasons for this to happen. In the event of cancellation, we will refund any payment made to Bhutan Tours (not include any cancellation fee that is applicable) within 14 days after we have received your written cancellation request.
The Cancellation Fee Will be Calculated as Follows
- More than 40 days prior to trip departure: 10% of the deposit paid is non-refundable. This will be saved for your next trip with us. The rest of the deposit paid will be refunded (bank fee levied by your end)
- 40 – 30 days prior to trip departure: 35% charge of the deposit paid
- 29 – 15 days: 50% charged of the deposit paid
- 14 – 10 day: 75% charged of the total booking value
- Less than 10 days or No show: 100% charged of the total booking value
After the trip has commenced, we are unable to refund any amount for unused services due to your willingness, early departure, late arrival, or missed days on tours.